18-21 Softail FXXT Quarter Fairing (FXLR, FXLRS,FXBB)
***PLEASE READ******PLEASE READ******PLEASE READ******PLEASE READ***
***NO REFUNDS FOR THIS PRE-ORDER AS ITEMS ARE BUILT TO ORDER AT THIS TIME***
***ALL PRE-ORDERS START SHIPPING THIS MONTH JUNE 2021***
***ALL FAIRINGS ORDERED FROM JUNE 2021 TO CURRENT DATE HAVE A 4-8 WEEK LEAD TIME AS WE ARE WORKING ON THE BACK LOG OF PRE-ORDERS***
Introducing the first true bolt on 2018-2021 Harley-Davidson replacement Softail quarter fairing from Denton Performance Design. This item replaces the H-D part # 57001615DH that is plagued with structural issues due to poor mounting provisions. The original OEM fairing was a fresh look for the #milwaukee8 Softail platform popularized by Denton Performance Design with our proprietary #fxxt T-sport windshields. This combination is a new, fresh, modern look that stands out amongst other quarter fairing setups for #m8softails industry wide. While our beloved 2001-2003 T-Sport was iconic, the new #m8 platform needed something new that just another re-pop fairing couldn't provide in style and aesthetic with the new lines of the Softail platform. Denton Performance Design has engineered in house, a replacement fairing that doesn't break with wind pressure from an insufficient mounting design in the form of rubber grommets and plastics push tabs. Our fairing is molded from an OEM fairing so the look of the fairing is identical on the front side to OEM and the back of the fairing has our reinforced mounting areas with knurled brass inserts that are molded into the fairing during the manufacturing process for additional strength.
- This fairing is a replacement manufactured in fiberglass or carbon fiber and will need to be fitted to your bike to before performing body work and painting to match OEM color.
- This fairing re-uses the OEM mounting hardware from H-D. We provide QTY: (4) ARP 1/4-20 stainless fasteners for mounting the fairing to the existing OEM H-D brackets using our CNC machined aluminum 6061 adapters. Bolts and adapters are included with the fairing.
- If you own an existing fairing there is no need to purchase brackets from H-D.
- If you are a first time buyer of this fairing and do not already posses the OEM fairing and hardware you will need the following:
- FXLR/FXBB hardware for 49mm forks requires H-D Part # 57001249. Fits '18-later FXBB, FXLR and FXST. FXBB and FXST installation requires separate purchase of 12700164, 67800630 & 67015-02 (2).
- FXLRS hardware for 43mm inverted Showa Forks requires H-D Part # 57001250. Fits '2--later FXLRS models. Also compatible with 5.75" headlight bucket, trim ring, screw and lock nut (67700380, 67700375, 3383, & 7606).
Please select from the options in the drop down list below. Fairings are offered as fairing only if you currently own one of shields already. Options include fairing only or fairing with #fxxt windshield in 10'' 12'' 14'' 16'' in clear, light smoke, and dark smoke. Fairing can be ordered in carbon fiber with no windshield or with the windshield options aforementioned.
Thank you for your support of Denton Performance Design and as always this is
#american #vtwin #reimagined